To begin with, i am someone who is really passionate about Cyber Security. My goal is to teach to those who are willing to learn. This website will provide you with weekly posts regarding Cyber Security and Programming. The tech world is not as safe as we think it is, vulnerabilities pop day in, day out. Nothing in this world is secure, anything and everything can be exploited. Information Security professionals are now needed more than ever. If you are interested in developing your security skills, this website is the perfect place for you. It doesn’t matter if you are an expert or a beginner, we have posts for everyone.
YOUR USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- thehackersclub.org is a site related to Cyber Security and does not support or promote illegal hacking or software piracy.
- The articles, tutorial and demo provided on this website is for informational and educational purpose only, and for those who’re willing and curious to know and learn about Ethical Hacking, Security and Penetration Testing. Any time the word “Hacking” that is used on this site shall be regarded as Ethical Hacking.
- Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If you planned to use the content for illegal purpose, then please leave this site immediately! We will not be responsible for your any illegal actions. Neither administration of this website, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions.
- The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
- You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
- This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous.
- All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks.
- We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we condemn Black Hat Hacking.
- We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.